Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BETTER WITH AGE!





They always say that most things get better with age and I couldn't agree more! Sept 8 was Danny's birthday and he just turned 35! That sounds so old, but to me he still seems as young as the day I met him (which was when he was 21). The kids put candles in his pancake and then we sang Happy Birthday to him in Spanish. He is taking a Spanish Class at school so he wants us to try and speak as much Spanish as we can(which is very little). It was a fun night! He is such an amazing husband and father! I appreciate all he does for our family. He is so great with the kids! Especially Dylan. Not many Dad's would be excited to watch a newborn for 8 hours straight, but Danny always has a smile when I give him to him in the morning and then a smile when I get home later. He truly is amazing and I am so blessed to have him in my life! I hope he had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to share 50 more birthdays with him! I LOVE YOU LOTS DANNY!

10 comments:

Jazz Fan said...

Danny Happy Birthday!! sorry its late. I hope your birthday went well. We will have to celebrate the next time we see you guys!! Thats crazy we have known you for 14 years, thats over half my life. thats crazy. Thats cool. time does fly by. I really do look up to you for being an awesome father to your kids. Well Danny happy 35th Birthday!!

spaceyhawks said...

Happy Birthday....in spanish. ;-)Looks like you had a great birthday. Can't wait to hang out with you guys, hopefully very very soon...wink wink.

anjie said...

Happy birthday! Looks like fun! And that is a BIG tub of butter!

Your trip to Michigan looked like it was fun too. I bet it was great to wear red to that game.

Love the picture of Dylan smiling in his car seat.

Kallee said...

Monica, I thought I would leave a comment to get you off my back. Happy Late Birthday Danny. See what happens when I don't have my calendar I forget birthdays. Sorry. Cumplanos Feliz!!!!!!!! (I think that is how you say it)

LIZ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us in Poland! Hope you had a great day and many more to come.

Anonymous said...

First and foremost I just need to say thank you Monica for letting us use your buddy passes. I had the time of my life!

Feliz Cumplanos a te!

I am not that great at spelling in English and even worse in Spanish, so sorry if that is spelled wrong.
Wow, I think that is awesome that Danny does such a good job with the kids. What a relief that is to be able to go to work and know that you're children are in good hands. I mean, who better than a loving daddy, right?
I LOVE the picture of Macie trying to help blow the candles out. She is such a beautiful little girl!

By the way... WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
When are you going to come see us?????????????????

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Looks like you had fun!

Mama Hawks said...

Danny I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry that I wasn't here to celebrate it with you, but Hawaii called. Keep up the great work at being a great dad and husband. Good Luck with the spanish and school. You'll do great

benallredfamily said...

Happy B-day Danny. we miss you guys. Sorry I missed your b-day by weeks. Life has been crazy getting back to home school. I hope your school is going well. Take care, Autumn

Brice said...

Danny...happy 35th birthday! YOU are the BEST husband I could ever want for my favorite cousin...let's go to Mesquite!