Thursday, March 20, 2008

I couldn't wait!






Okay I guess I am having too much fun. I had to post one more time today. Danny and I just took a trip to Hawaii and had a great time. We went with Danny's dad and step mom and Danny's brother Jason and his wife Liz. The highlight of the trip had to be when we went to a night show called the Society of Seven. Danny was called up out of the audience and had to dress up as Elvis and sing and dance. It was the funniest. We do have it on video!!!!! The entire trip was great though. We went to Pearl Harbor, the Swap meet, Polynisian Culture Center, Hanuama Bay, and Waikiki Beach. And we were only there for 3 days!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How fun!!! Great for you guys getting away without the kids. Love the blog! It is such a great way to keep up when we are so far away. Hope you are feeling well with the 6th baby on the way - take care! Heidi