Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Vacation







It was finally time for a family vacation. We have always wanted to take the kids to San Diego and Sea world and we finally got our chance. We packed our carry-ons and were on our way. Danny and I, the kids and Grandma and Grandpa Hawks all arrived in Old Town San Diego. We went swimming in the hotel pool the first day and just walked around.







The next day was our big day for Sea World. We loved seeing the dolphins and Shamu the Whale and the Polar Bears! Some of us even got wet! The next day we were off to the San Diego Zoo. So many animals and so little time! Then the last day we just walked around Old Town San Diego and got on the plane. It was wonderful just spending time together as a family!





4 comments:

LIZ said...

What a fun vacation. I should really get on with an air line so we can have flight benefits too. It makes things so much cheaper when you don't have to pay to get there.

Heidi said...

Those are times you remember forever. How fun to have your mom and dad with you! I just love the pictures - makes me was to go on a vacation. You all look so well and I have to say I am very impressed you are taking a vacation with the baby being so little. Wow! It is so fun to see what you've all been up to. Take care - Heidi

benallredfamily said...

OH, I am so jealous. It looked like you had so much fun. I wish we could have been there. Kiersten saw your pictures and said ohhh I miss them so much. We really need to see you guys soon. take care. We love you guys and we are so glad you had a fun time.

Autumn

spaceyhawks said...

Mons, I'm so sad we couldn't go. It looked like you had so much fun. I can't wait for us to do fun vacations together, there's so much for us to do. The pictures are adorable of the kids. Hopefully we will see you soon.