Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Basketballs, Trampoline and Baby










Okay so the boys and Danny were all out playing basketball and I went out to say hi! Danny then looked at me and smiled and then grabbed the basketball. I knew what he was thinking! It was time for the baby and the basketball pictures! So here are just a few. The kids and Danny didn't want me to feel left out so of course they tried to have big tummies too!

So then we decided to see if I could start my labor by jumping on the trampoline. Little did I know that I could barely climb onto the trampoline. Danny has the camera and starts telling me to do toe touches! AHHH not toe touches!!!!! I can't even bend over and touch my toes when I am on the ground! It sure was fun to try though. Danny did say I did get a little bit of air! Everyone ended up on the trampoline and had a great night. But still no baby. Maybe next week when we go white water river rafting!!!!! (Just Kidding)


3 comments:

anjie said...

Those pictures are so funny! I am surprised you didn't pee your pants.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anjie! I don't know how you did that without peeing your pants!
Anything to get the baby to come huh!?! I hope he comes soon. Deklan was asking me about Dylan in Monica's tummy last night. Isn't that funny! We miss you guys and hope to get to see you again soon. Heston wants to plan a trip down there after you have the baby.

LIZ said...

I know how you feel. I tried just about every thing to go into labor with Aniela. Hope that baby boy comes soon. Love ya guys, miss ya.