Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marlee's Preschool Graduation!!!






Well Today was the big day. Marlee graduated from Little Rascal's Preschool. She was sooo excited and kept asking if it was time to go yet! She even let me curl her hair. We were all very excited. Grandma April, Maycie, Mom and Dad were all there! She sang songs and told us her favorite things to do at preschool. Then she said the nursery rhyme "Wee Willie Winkie" all by herself. She was so good! She even got a yearbook to take home. Some of the highlights were the Famous Quotes in the yearbook. These were Marlee's: "Don't talk to my dad, he's shy", and "I tell my dad to say excuse me but he doesn't" and one more "My cat rides my bike when I'm outside playing in the sand". Oh she really makes us laugh. Well now she is on to kindergarten. I don't know where the time has gone but we sure do love our "Sillybuns"!!!

4 comments:

Jazz Fan said...

Marlee congratulations!!! that is so awesome. i wish we were still down there to be at her graduation. She is such a funny cute girl. i hope your all doing great. love you guys

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Marlee!!!!!!!!!
I love her little quotes in her yearbook. Kids that age seriously say the cutest things. Especially Marlee though. She is hilarious! We miss you Marlee. Deklan says hi and he wants to come play at your house. We are coming down for the reunion, so we will see you soon!
Love you guys!

LIZ said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast they grow. Areya's birthday is to late in the year so she has to have another year of preschool. Which is alright with me, I'm not really ready for her to start kindergarten yet.

Miss you guys, hope you are doing well.

anjie said...

Hi. It was fun to see you. You look great! We should have done a belly cast. 3cm! Getting close!! I feel like I have so long and it will be hot. Thanks for checking out my blog.